Terms and Conditions
- Where work is commissioned on multiple instruments, each one will be treated as a separate job and invoiced on completion.
- Estimates are valid for 30 days. Unless otherwise stated delivery costs are excluded.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide purchase order numbers where required.
- All work has a lifetime guarantee applying to defects arising during proper use only. It excludes wear and tear and designs specifically requested by the customer against advice.
- Payment terms are as specified on the invoice. Failure to comply with may incur the following charges:
- Interest at the rate of 20% per annum accruing daily from the invoice date.
- £30 in the event that any cheque is unpaid by the customer’s bank.
- Recovery of any debt collection charges.
- Instruments not collected within a month of the work being completed, may incur a storage charge of £0.85 per square metre, per week. Charges will accrue daily from the invoice date.
- All items are left at the owner’s risk. Liability cannot be accepted for instruments transported by third parties.
OP Terms of Business For Buyers OP Terms of Business For Sellers